I found this recipe on the HERSHEY'S website. These cookies are light and airy and even better the next day. They just melt away the moment you take that bite. They're extremely addicting and gluten-free. If you pick one up, you'll never want to put it down.
- 3 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 12-oz. pkg. HERSHEY'S Special Dark Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl at high speed of mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating well after each addition until stiff peaks hold, sugar is dissolved and mixture is glossy. Sift cocoa onto egg white mixture; gently fold just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or just until dry. Cool slightly; peel paper from cookies. Cool completely on wire rack. Store, covered, at room temperature. Makes about 30 cookies.